toho4U-MyTVXQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOHO4U-MYTVXQ newsletter

2 posters

Go down

TOHO4U-MYTVXQ newsletter Empty TOHO4U-MYTVXQ newsletter

Post  kazaf Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:12 pm

TOHO4U-MYTVXQ newsletter is one way in promoting TOHO4U-MYTVXQ fans group. This also helps the members to keep track of TOHO4U-MYTVXQ progression along the semester. This newsletter might not comprehensive enough, but hope through this, our love to TVXQ’s boys will everlasting!

SEM 2 2007/2008 ACTIVITIES:

WELCOME!!!

Annyeong haseyo!!!! TOHO4U-MYTVXQ FANS GROUP is a fans group specially dedicated to TVXQ’s fans. After recognizing that lot of IIUM students inspiring TVXQ group, board of TOHO4U-MYTVXQ takes the initiatives to create and develop a fans group that welcoming all TVXQ’ fans to share all the excitement towards TVXQ.

BOARD OF TOHO4U-MYTVXQ:

FORUM ADMIN ASMA (kazaf)
GROUP COORDINATOR RENA (rena)
TREASURER UMMI (ummi)

So for, there are only 3 positions allocated for TOHO4U-MYTVXQ board. More positions will be opened to those who are interested. Just wait for further announcement.

1ST MEETING:

1) BRIEFING AND WELCOMING TO TOHO4U-MYTVXQ FANS GROUP

2) PLANNING OF ACTIVITIES AND LAUNCHING OF TOHO4U-MYTVXQ FORUM SITE

Admin Remarks: Thanks for joining Toho4u-mytvxq fans group. A warm welcome from me to all members and let us spread our love to TVXQ’s boys!!!

Figure 1: Toho4u-mytvxq members

Figure 2: Our beloved TREASURER, Ummi and Een

Figure 3: Toho4u-mytvxq dedicated COORDINATOR

HERO JAEJOONG BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION (26 JANUARY 2008):

1) VIDEOS SHOWS PREPARED BY RENA
2) GAMES:
- DIBIDIBIDIP
- 31ST COUNT GAME

Admin Remarks: Most memorable birthday party for Jaejoong. Sorry because unable to fully prepared with intended props and other stuffs. Rena, thanz for the ‘mee goreng’ your mom cooks…next time you can bring ‘nasi goreng’ ok!!!
Anyway, thanks girls cause making such happening and fun party. You girls are rock!!! Keep the spirit always!!!

Figure 4: Girls...you're ROCK!!!

Figure 5: Cute and fun Toho4u-mytvxq's members

UKNOW YUNHO BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION (05 FEBRUARYY 2008):

2) GAMES:
- DIBIDIBIDIP
- 31ST COUNT GAME
- MY IQ OF TVXQ
- ETC

Admin Remarks: Even though lot of members can not come to this birthday party, we did enjoy the celebration.
Sorry again because the same activities and games done on that day. I’ll try to come out with more exciting games and activities for upcoming event.
Thanks to Yoyoi and D for buying the birthday cake and I know it is hard for them to go out and buy the cake. Thanks for your effort, Chongmal Kamsahamnida!!!

Figure 6: Busy preparing the foods and video show

Figure 7: Tekunnyer Rena...

MAX CHANGMIN BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION:

2) GAMES:
- DIBIDIBIDIP
- 31ST COUNT GAME
- ETC

Admin Remarks: Sorry cause I didn’t snapped any pictures during Max’s birthday. Mianhamnida~~~
I tried to search for those who have taken pictures during that day but I couldn’t find the person. If you girls have the pictures, email me ok ASAP so that I can compile it. Thanks!!!

FINALE!!!

It was exhilarating activities we have done last semester, and I hope the same enthusiasm for this semester. Thanks again for joining TOHO4U-MYTVXQ FANS GROUP. Lastly, let us spread TVXQ love to all IIUM students!!! (hee~~~)

Prepared by:
Asma_kazaf@mayoungwoong
(Forum Administrator)

Forum’s URL:
(Old)
https://toho4u-mytvxq.forumotion.com
(New-soon)
http://toho4u-mytvxq.coolforums.org

*get da hardcopy version during da next meeting!!!*
kazaf
kazaf
Admin

https://toho4u-mytvxq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TOHO4U-MYTVXQ newsletter Empty ye anneyeong haseyo~

Post  rena Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:47 pm

chongmal kumawa yo~ asma....

ur so dedicated towards dis group neh~

dun worry babe! we'll support u n dis group...

plez tell me anything k!

last sem d group did so well Very Happy
rena
rena

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum